BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 10, 2009

Wednesday blues, and something really cool

I know everybody gets the Monday morning blues, but how about the Wednesday morning blues? I don't get the Monday blues too bad because Mondays at work are usually the most fun. There's always a lot to do on Monday mornings. Where I struggle is on Monday mornings. By then, most of the work for the week is out of the way and things are starting to slow down. Also, I have the thought in my head that I've already gone to work two days, but I still have three more to go. Anybody else get this? However, I must say that I am really starting to enjoy Wednesdays after I get off work.


The second part is something that I discovered as I was going to write this post. I get excited about movies fairly often (Harry Potter, GI Joe, etc), but I don't see documentaries very in the theater very often. I think though that if you are much of a music fan, you have to check this out. http://www.itmightgetloud.com

3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Wednesday to you.

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael said...

Cam, I totally want to go to this!!!