BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 07, 2009

I held out for a while, but she got me in the end.


Well, I was pretty happy that I was able to get my car in the garage before it started to rain Wednesday night. It seems that Mother Nature was determined to ruin my clean car. As I was driving to work yesterday morning it rained just enough to somewhat dirty my car. Then, last night, it kicked up plenty of dust to cover the entire car. Now it is supposed to rain today, and I'm sure it will be a nice muddy rain. Mother Nature, why do you despise my clean car?

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm glad the "she" in your title is referring to Mother Nature. I read the title and thought to myself, "Oh dear, what'd I do?!" Sorry about the un-clean car. :( But it looked nice for half a day!! :)