BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A must see


A little over a year ago, Jenny bought me "Planet Earth" for my birthday (shown below).


I had checked it out before she bought it for me and decided that Blu-ray rather than DVD was the way to go. For those of you who haven't seen this series, it is incredible. The Blu-ray version doesn't have the special features like the DVD does, but I don't care because the picture is amazing. Jenny and I have been re-watching it the last few weeks after the little guy goes to bed. I was going to blog about how insanely scary the Great White shark is or how fascinating an octopus can be, but when I got on Amazon to find a picture, I stumbled upon this:


Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?! There's more?! I'm sure this will make it into our library someday, somehow. If you haven't seen any "Planet Earth", come for a visit sometime and have your mind blown.

I just saw this on Boog's blog. Go Nate! http://www.standard.net/live/news/180671

0 comments: