BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dorkier

It turns out I'm not just a dork. I'm a really big dork. Remember how I started reading one of my textbooks before school started? (If you don't remember, look back a few posts.) Well, it turns out that we're not even going to start using that book until the very end of the semester. Instead, we're going to be reading this book:A lot of what this book teaches, as it seems to me, is how to protect against hackers by learning how to become a hacker. That's all good and fine, but I have now realized that I am an even bigger dork than I thought, for two reasons. 1, I'm really excited about learning skills that I will never be able to utilize unless I want to break the law. 2, Whenever I think about this class or I read this book, I can't stop thinking of Napoleon's thoughts on what girls want in a guy.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I still think I'm awesome because I married you even before you got the computer hacking skills. Oh, and you're awesome too. :)