BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 08, 2007

To quote Frank Costanza; you want it, you got it!

I've been sick the last few weeks so I haven't felt up to updating the ol' blog. I'm still not feeling well, but I'm better than I was. As I'm typing this, I'm watching an episode of The Office. I love watching this show, but it is also very strange for me. The reason is the fact that every time I see Michael, it reminds me of my old boss at KeyBank. Basically they are the type of people who think that they're the coolest boss and vastly more intelligent than everyone else. This results in them being the lamest boss and you are frequently reminded of their stupidity. The best part is that they are completely oblivious to the fact that everyone sees right through them. The similarities are freaky.

Have you ever been to a day-after-Thanksgiving sale? Well, Jenny and her sister had this plan to go to Robert's Crafts the morning after Thanksgiving to buy something called a Cricut. Well, Jenny got really sick right before Thanksgiving. I decided to take one for the team (team meaning wife). So, at 4 am I was standing outside of Robert's Crafts in Clinton, waiting to buy a Cricut. Not only that, but I was first in line. You know what they say; go big or go home. Well, I'm going to end this post now because the power keeps flickering. I apologize for the completely unorganized thoughts. Cut me some slack, man, I'm sick.

6 comments:

Rand said...

Wow! You should title that post "A series of un-related...". By Cam

Just kidding man. Sometime I would like to hear the end of both of those stories.

Stacy said...

Well, we did have a lot of fun standing in line for two and a half hours! Lets do it again next year!! Totally kidding.

Anonymous said...

你再說啥東西啊...看不懂啦!!!

Anonymous said...

你不知道看不懂的東西會讓我發瘋嗎???我會想罵人耶...所以顯在我要打電話去罵傳教士啦!!!哇哈哈...他們都是小孩子...小孩子要罵才會乖對吧

Melodie Starr* said...

wow... this IS weird cam... what is your sista's name??? if she worked with my sis then I might know her....

ps how cool is that pic of you and the man on the steps?!?

Cam said...

Her name is Mindi. I think she might have been a supervisor or something like that.

That dude on the steps has been living there for over a decade.