BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 31, 2007

Bragging rights...

Well, I'm here taking a break at work, and I just checked my wife's blog. Apparently she has made another post to try and one-up me. Well, it's not gonna happen! I don't know how many of you know, but Jenny got me a small fridge for Christmas that I can put in my cube at work. On Saturday we went and moved it in. So, all day today I have been enjoying ice cold water and I just finished a nice, cold orange. Men, these are the sorts of things that can happen to you when you stand out in the cold at 4 in the morning for some weird machine that supposedly makes craft-making easier. Work has been really slow the last few weeks. The only people that are here are those that have only been here a few years. It's going to be strange when everybody comes back and we actually have real work that needs to be done. Well, I hope everybody has a great New Year's!

1 comments:

Stacy said...

I love the idea of a fridge at work! Ever since jer and I got married, he has always told me he wants a fridge and microwave in our bedroom one day. At first I thought he was crazy, but I must admit, the idea is totally cool now. So, yet again, I am super jealous of you! Sigh.