BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 08, 2009

My favorite season

Fall is here again. I love fall, but it's not because the leaves change (although that helps). I love driving around town with the windows open while I wear a light jacket. I love going outside and feeling the crisp air. I like huddling up in my bed at night and hearing the furnace start. Fall doesn't have the scorching hot of summer. I like the snow of winter, but I get tired of it after a while (shoveling is a pain). You don't have to do any shoveling in fall and you're not sick of everything being wet like you are when spring comes around. I just have one question though. Why does this season have two names (fall/autumn)? None of the other seasons have two names. Anybody know?

3 comments:

Michael said...

Hey Cam fall is also my favorite season! I just love that everything is at it's brights before we pass on to winter.

Jenny said...

I like fall too. I love all the colors of fall and all the smells too.

Heather said...

When we were driving down the canyon, I started singing "It's the most wonderful time of the year." It's true.