BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Time


Time. It just seems to be flying by lately. My mornings start early and as much as I try, they end late. It seems like I always have just enough time to get everything done. If you had the chance, would you increase the amount of time you have? Sometimes I think that I would rather have more time than anything else. What if you could buy free time? How much do you think it would cost? I'm sure the inflation on the cost of time would skyrocket. Maybe it already is. What are the things that we sacrifice in the interest of time? Isn't that, essentially, the price of time? Strange that this is what I think about when I have a little bit of it. It seems like the older I get, the faster it slips through my fingers. What would you do if you had more time?
Can you name the movie? A true classic from back when trilogies weren't about sucking every last dime out of movie-goers.

3 comments:

Nate Page said...

"Doc you're not going to believe this. We gotta go back to 1955." "I don't believe it!" "That's right Doc, November 5th 1955." "Unbelieveable that old Biff could have chosen that particular date. It could mean that that point in time inherently contains some sort of cosmic significance--almost as if it were the temporal junction point of the entire space-time continuum...On the other hand, it could just be an amazing coincidence."

Michael said...

Great post Cam!! The older I get the faster time flies by. Yeah,life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it. Name that movie line!

Cam said...

Ferris Bueller's Day Off. "I could be the Walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."