BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Garbage truck


Do you ever hear the garbage truck come by your house at 6:06 in the morning? I used to hate it when he would come down our side of the street and then go up the other side of the street a few minutes later. For some reason though, now I look forward to it. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's some sort of comfort to know that even though I feel like I have to get up early in the morning, there is somebody right outside that has to get up even earlier.



2 comments:

Jenny said...

I think you probably also like them more since we started calling them "crime fighters." When you hear them at 6:06, you think, "Oh yeah, there goes the crime fighter." Then you can rest comfortably knowing that there won't be any unresolved crime when you get up.

Heather said...

I'm gone by the time the garbage man comes past our house, but I always have to be sure to close the window so Michael doesn't get grumpy.