BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 30, 2007

...and just like that, summer is almost gone




Wow, it seems like summer just started, and now it's almost gone. Jenny and I have done a lot this summer; camping, swimming, boating, 4-wheeling...the list just goes on. The end of this summer is going to be a new experience for Jenny and I because Jenny is pregnant! Ha, got ya. Not really. What I mean by new experience is this will be the first time when the end of summer won't mean that we're going back to school. We're probably going to have a little celebration on the first day of school. Sorry to those of you who DO have to go back to school. Just remember: it's all worth it, there's a big payoff at the end, yada yada yada. Here are some pictures from our summer. More to come...

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Ok, I laughed so hard when I read that!! You are one funny guy. Thanks so much for your help tonight, you are the best. I made comments on some of you older blogs too.

Lindsay said...

It is so sad to see the summer go. I actually felt a little left out when Jeff went back to school last fall and I didn't. I got over it quickly though- no homework! School's out forever- Congratulations!

Eric said...

that was a good one.... I am sad that summer is almost over... I just have three night classes! That will be good to be done.

Nate Page said...

Dang, Cam posts an entry, and Bang! a thousand comments. Although you don't post frequently, you don't disappoint Cam. I will be cursing your name on day one of "very hardest semester of life."

Anonymous said...

C'mon man, quit spoofing and get it done already! J/K man, BTW, I love the picture of the Pathy in the wet sand, you and I need to go wheelin this fall at the Lake in the Pathy's.

Cam said...

I'd love that (the wheelin'.) I had Subie down on the beach last weekend. It was like rally driving (as if I know what rally driving is like.)

JMan said...

Cam, I loathe the fact that I have to go back to school and you don't.