BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Swampy sand



Here's a picture for you. I've been informed that I need to post more, so here's quick one. Jenny and I were at Bear Lake over Conference weekend and we decided to take the Pathfinder for a drive down to the beach. Well, if you look closely you can seek where our wheels sunk in. We were stuck up to the running boards. Yes, we were in 4-low, but it didn't help. Apparently I need to work on my mud/wet sand driving skills. Some dude in a Dodge diesel pulled us out. Good times.

3 comments:

JMan said...

That's crazy. I conjures up memories of the time my companion and I high centered our Toyota Corolla on my mission. But that's another story...

JMan said...

Oops, that third word should be "It", and yes, I don't proofread my comments before publishing.

Michael said...

Cam, that reminds me of a time back in high school. Ask me about it when you have some time.