BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Update

I haven't posted for a long time. I've been wanting to post some pictures, but I've had to accept the fact that it's probably not going to happen anytime soon. Things are going well. I'm enjoying my new job. I'm the youngest person in my department by a good ten years. I'm learning a lot all the time. It's strange to work all day and then go home and not have anything to do. I like it though. I'm excited for this summer. Jenny and I are planning on going camping some and we might make another trip to Jackson Hole. Well, that's about it for now. Late.

10 comments:

Eric said...

I am planning on going up to Jackson hole soon maybe.... what do you suggest doing?

Cam said...

Hiking around Jenny Lake at Grand Teton National Park is a really cool hike. There is a waterfall at the end.

JMan said...

Hey, how are things going? It's been awhile since we talked. I'm sorry about conference, things will be easier once we're married and settle down a little bit. I need to see your car after you did that stuff to it!

Nate Page said...

Eric,

Make out with Melody for the first time...while in Jackson Hole.

Rand said...

Nate, should that read: "make out with ANYONE for the first time...while in Jackson Hole?"

Oh Snap!

Sorry Irk. I couldn't resist. Nate set it up so beautifully.

Eric said...

Well I have been working on getting that done.... I hope it happens!

Jeff said...

Cam, after months of anticipation I am happy to announce to you that Linds and I are the proud parents of a new blog. I don't have your email address, so you were not included in our mass email. Check it out www.jcaldwellcrew.blogspot.com.

Cam said...

Holy crap. For a second there I thought you were going to tell me you're a dad. I guess that's a product of my sister and sister-in-law both having children within a week of each other.

Jeff said...

Nice. Telling someone on their blog seems like an appropriate way to share that kind of news with someone. I'll keep that in mind for the future.

Nate Page said...

This makes 10 comments posted. Cam, post new stuff. And, I was bummed to miss you at the wedding dinner.