BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 09, 2006

New car



Well, we got the civic back a week ago last Thursday. That night we went out looking for cars. We ended up trading it in and getting a 2004 Nissan Pathfinder on Friday night. Yeah, it's pretty sweet. We took it up to Bear Lake that weekend and I tested out the four wheel drive through some mud. It performed beautifully. So, the semester is going okay so far. My econometrics class is already an absolute joke. I'm basically going to be teaching myself for this class. My other classes seem okay. So far in my feminist economics class, we've talked a ton about feminism, but I think I've only heard the word "economics" uttered once. We'll see how this goes. Nate thinks that I should've bought a VW Rabbit, and looking back, I guess I can see his argument. Wait, nevermind. Anyway, that's about all that's really happening these days. Talk to you later. Out.

3 comments:

Nate Page said...

Hey cam,

Well, the sweet suspension on the pathfinder (I used to drive one and it was sweet) outweighs any advantage that the Rabbit might have had. Yea, my marketing teacher isn't a feminist, but she is pretty liberal. Not that liberalism is necessarily bad, but it is that she doesn't know why she is a liberal. But I think she wants me so it is okay.

Nate

Anonymous said...

Yo, Cam. How's life? I hope all is well and that school is great. Dude, you're leaving me hanging. I keep checking your blog and there are never any updates. I feel like I don't even know you anymore. I worried, Cam.

Jeff

Cam said...

You worried? I worried too, but that's about something else. Check it out now dude.