BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 11, 2010

Pathetic...

That's the word that I would use to describe my blogging habits lately. I've been putting a lot of my thoughts on twitter, simply because it seems to be a more convenient way for me to express what's on my mind at the moment. I'm sitting here thinking about what to say and I have the concept of defining moments in my head. We all have defining moments in our lives that we look back on and we can see how the rest of our life has changed as a result of that moment. I have a different view on this though. Do you ever run into those people where it seems that they interpret every moment in their life as a defining moment? These are the type of people that will react in an extreme way to anything and everything that happens in their life. I wonder if recognizing defining moments can be a defining moment. Have you ever been able to recognize that a significant event was about to happen before it ever happened? I think that those are the times in life when you really learn what it is to be alive. Wow, it's late. That must be why I've turned rambling philosopher all of a sudden. I'd better hit the kill switch before this gets out of control. On an unrelated note, Wii is fun, but PS3 is still best.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Could you please give me some personal examples?

Jenny said...

My thoughts: I definitely think recognizing defining moments can be a defining moment. We've had a few of those I think....but I bet there are a lot of people who can't recognize those moments for what they are until long after the moment has passed. I bet we all have moments that have a big impact on our life that we don't really recognize at the time. But when you do actually recognize it, not only does it change the course of your life, but I think it sort of changes how you live your life too...in a way. This isn't making sense. We shall talk.