BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 09, 2007

In order to calm the rioting public...

I haven't posted for a long time because I was waiting until I could get some pictures of Taiwan posted. As you can see, I still haven't done it, but I decided I would write a post anyway. Things are going well. I'm still in the job hunt, and I'm hoping to get an internal auditing job with the state. I should find out about it within a week. I'm getting really bored at the bank. Jenny got promoted at Barnes, so if you're a regular there, you won't see her on the teller line anymore. Lately I've been spending my free time working on my model, playing Playstation, and helping out around the house. I don't miss school at all. I've realized that this is going to be a busy summer. Heather is having a boy in a few months; Brandon and Natalie are having a girl in a few months; Natalie and Chris are getting married in June; and Jenny graduates in May. I got a call from Jake a few weeks ago telling me that he's getting married over spring break. I've taken up model cars to kill time while Jenny does her homework. I've already built a blue WRX, and now I'm working on a black Porsche. The Porsche is going to take a ton of time because none of the parts are pre-painted. It's coming along nicely. During this past few months of not going to school I've started to see my "adult" life unfold in front of me. It's interesting because the bank has suddenly become very dull. I think it's because I realize now that I can do so much more. Well, I'll try and keep you updated on the job hunt, and hopefully Taiwan pictures will be here soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in the post? You should have mentioned that we are going to have the most handsome boy ever born. just kidding. nice update!

Nate Page said...

Cam master,

Life seems to be moving along for you. Whoa, Jake is getting married? Man, we have much to discuss. My life? I just spent the last 6 hours writing a photo exhibit critique. But I did get a new bike on Saturday. I will have to post the picture. Late

Nate